GM ECM

Santi Udomkesmalee scathontiphat at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 2 11:30:15 GMT 2001

I'm actually trying to work on the same think (sort of.)  I just want to
start experimenting with the computer on my car 2.2 ohv, but the engine is a
'98, and has a flash chip too.  So far I've been pretty unsuccessful in
locating a good universal flash programmer.  looks like I may have to try to
build one myself, but I definitely lack the experience and knowladge to do
so without some help.  Well, I hope we keep in touch.

-santi