Spark plug pic's

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Tue Oct 2 14:56:29 GMT 2001

What gas, and what engine are these out of?.
Hard to tell clearly, but either your fuel has a weird additive package, or
your also running with detonation.  The color ain't tooo bad, but it is
pinkish.  Can you try up a grade in fuel, and a new set of plugs (or 1-2 if
on a budget) for a reeval.
Bruce

From: "Stephen Webb" <swebb at netlab.uky.edu>
Subject: RE: Spark plug pic's