Software and Hardware request !

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Wed Oct 3 17:10:16 GMT 2001

There are some complete hacs available, thou it takes ALOT of work to get
them into something that assembles, and is drivibile.   This is some info
for some ecms that looks to be something from GM, and while similiar to
production stuff, does vary, or the given entries won't even run when used.

The only thing I've seen SEFI is good for, is controlling injector pulse
widths at idle when running huge injectors.
Bruce