Motec tuning

Lowell Foo lowell at smartt.com
Thu Oct 4 03:28:38 GMT 2001

The Motec box does have preset dead time calibrations but If
I were you I'd generate my own to be sure.  And yes the resistor
would probably throw things off a little.
I have gotten injectors from RC that leaked from the pintles as
soon as they were taken out of the box so now I take those nice
looking flow sheets and throw them out.  Flow them yourself if
you like your motor.