Mopar spark knock

skulte skulte at skulte.com
Tue Oct 9 21:28:00 GMT 2001

On Thu, 4 Oct 2001, Craig Dotson wrote:
> > Both engines go to open-loop at WOT, but I don't know if anyone
> > > has measured the AFR at WOT.
> >
> > Well, once I get my DIY-WB assembled, I can let you know about a 96 5.9!
>
> That would be great!  I know tons of people who would be interested in the
> info.  E-mail it to me off-list if no one else is interested,
> crdotson at vt.edu

I'll add another data point for the Mopars too. This will be on my fairly
stock '00 Durango R/T... It's got the hotter PCM with the extra timing (I
refuse to let the dealer reflash it). Stock R/T exhaust (w/ factory
Ultraflow muffler), and cold air intake, soon to have the Fastman TB. I'll
do before/after tests, but first I need to get the wideband parts. I
haven't heard much other than the first wave of emails, so I wonder if I'm
still getting it. Any checks to mail, or paypals?