DIY_EFI Digest V5 #783

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Wed Oct 10 00:16:10 GMT 2001

Kinda partial to Canon--would have loved the F-1, but
have a Canon A-1 with all the goodies...I can actually get the head on the
dime to full screen <BG>... I've also got some pretty whizzy lenses from way
back, but couldn't factor what the new digital stuff would do for me...I'm
going to find a real good digital camera next, I think.

Lyndon.