RTD or thermocouple?

Mark Agnello m_agnello at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 01:14:41 GMT 2001

I believe a company called Thermometrics makes an RTD
capable of EGT measurements.  It's been a while since
I saw the info so I am not certain about the company
name.  I am certain that someone makes an RTD for EGT
measurements.

I did not pursue the idea further because it was more
cost effective for me to make my own thermocouple
signal conditioner using the Analog Devices AD595
chip.

Mark Agnello