Learning assembly

Mark Agnello m_agnello at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 02:18:56 GMT 2001

Mark,

The first place to start is by downloading all of the
available documentation on Motorola's web site for the
processor in the Megasquirt.  All books will be
derived from the manufacturer's info WRT to assembly
language instructions.

You could also look for tutorial material on the web
for Motorola HC08 and HC11 microprocessors.  I believe
the Megasquirt processor is derived from these
families.  This is the process I followed to teach
myself how to program the Atmel AVR in assembly.  I am
just starting to study the Motorola processors, so I
don't have more specific suggestions.

Mark Agnello