plug readings vs electronics

A79coupe at aol.com A79coupe at aol.com
Wed Oct 10 22:22:03 GMT 2001

I'm no expert on this, but I'm not sure that what we're getting from Detroit
is the best of what the engineers can do....

Wasn't it the SyTy intake manifold that was released to the public with known
major cylinder inbalance cuz the bean counters wouldn't pay to complete the
research?

My guess is that those same bean counters are limiting the development
budgets to what it will take to pass emissions and satisfy a FD&H American
public.