plug readings vs electronics

Jason Mauldin jmauld at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 02:38:22 GMT 2001

--0-1303639582-1002767887=:94494

 If you view the turbo as a heat sink, then the reason for not mounting it after the turbo is that it will soak -up any spikes in temps.  Effectively reducing the responsiveness of the probe.  If you put it before the turbo, then you'll be replacing probes more often.

  TwoLnBlktp90 at aol.com wrote: yeah, this VFAQ page says 1600 before the turbo, and 1280 after the turbo.

I have never seen one mounted after the turbo, but the autometer instructions said to do it that way, so thats the way I went.

Ricky

--0-1303639582-1002767887=:94494

<P> If you view the turbo as a&nbsp;heat sink, then the reason for not mounting it after the turbo is that it will soak -up any spikes in temps.&nbsp; Effectively reducing the responsiveness of the probe.&nbsp; If you put it before the turbo, then you'll be replacing probes more often.
<P>&nbsp;
<P>&nbsp; <B><I>TwoLnBlktp90 at aol.com</I></B> wrote:
Make a great connection at <a
href="http://rd.yahoo.com/mktg/mail/txt/tagline/?http://personals.yahoo.com" target="_blank">Yahoo! Personals</a>.