plug readings vs electronics

Jason Mauldin jmauld at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 05:20:00 GMT 2001

ummm, why would gases cool off while they're still
being compressed?  There wouldn't be any significant
cooling until you have movement of the gases across a
surface.

I've witnessed this firsthand.  I logged a knocksum of
about 20 and watched my EGT's climb.

If there's no association please explain.