plug readings vs electronics

Bert Bakker bert.bakker at bakker-it.nl
Thu Oct 11 07:11:03 GMT 2001

Hi Greg,

At the end of your FAC collection, I found a book reference:
   Performance Ignition Systems -- Drs Guide to Optimizing Your Ignition --
ISBN 1-55788-306.

At Amazon I couldn't find it, but this one I did:
   Performance Ignition Systems : Electronic or Breaker-Point Ignition
   System Tuning for Maximum Performance, Power and Economy
   by Christopher Jacobs, Christopher A. Jacob

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1557883068/qid=1002783875/sr=1-1/ref=
sr_1_0_1/104-5633539-7537535

Are these the same?

The Customer Review doesn't sound to promising.

Bert