pressure gauges

Brian Dessent brian at dessent.net
Thu Oct 11 09:32:14 GMT 2001

Just a quick note: MSC has some pressure gauges on sale for cheap.  They
have 60/100/160 psi in several sizes/threads/connections, each for about
$5, and they are good for water, oil, gas, etc.  They are cheap imports,
but hey, for $4.85 I will not complain.  You can order online at
mscdirect.com.  They've also got cheap import 0.001" dial indicators as
low as nine bucks, and many other similar goodies if you're into that
kind of thing.

Disclaimer: I have nothing to do with MSC other than being a reasonably
satisfied occasional customer (in fact I usually order from McMaster for
this type of stuff) but these look like things others on the list might
be interested in and the sale ends 10/27 so I thought I'd pass this info
along.

Brian