turbos

Jason Wade wadejason at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 11 14:22:54 GMT 2001

lowering compression will change the NOx output of your engine and possibly
cause you to fail your California Enhanced smog check. Adding a turbo to an
engine usually requires quit a bit of mods to the exuast and sometimes
intake tract. Making the idea of unbolting for smog a busy prospect. I live
in southern Cali and do turbo conversions for people as a side business. I
build headers, down pipes, sell turbos etc...If you really want to do this,
let me know when you are back in LA and we can get together to discuss what
you are really looking for here...

Jason