strange message

Don Berry donbe at MICROSOFT.com
Thu Oct 11 15:12:00 GMT 2001

I got one also. Directly to me and not from this list. I deleted it
also.

-----Original Message-----
From: William Howell [mailto:william.howell at home.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2001 5:49 AM
To: diy_efi at diy-efi.org
Subject: strange message

Did anyone get a message like this?

Begin message -------------------

I assume no responsibility for any damages caused

          as a result of using this package.

          The Future

          The  SIM68  simulator  package  will continue to grow and
evolve,

          gaining the  ability   to  emulate  more  of  the  true
internal

          functions  of  the Motorola 68HC11 mirco-controller.

I have no idea who sent it.  It's from a Dale Ulan at
dulan at telusplanet.net.

It has an attachment: modify.bat.

I deleted the e-mail immediately without opening the attachment.

Thanks,

Billy

quotes)
in the body of a message (not the subject) to
majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org