MegaSquirt

Wayne Macdonald wmcdonal at optushome.com.au
Thu Oct 11 23:30:51 GMT 2001

I was just wondering why you chose the 68HC908GP32 instead of the
68HC912B32, The HC12 offers a number of improvements, It has 32 bit math,
768 bytes of EEProm , 10 bit A/D, 8 input/output timed capture/compare lines
and the code conversion is easy.
I doubt that the extra cost would impact the final price much and I will
convert all the assembler code if you like. I can also provide a bootloader
and PC software to field upgrade the microcode.

Wayne.