42 Volt Ignition Enables Lean Burn

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Fri Oct 12 01:04:52 GMT 2001

Derek Catterfeld tapped away at the keyboard with:

> Bernd Felsche wrote:
> >Sorry, couldn't find it... Do you have a URL to the article?
> >> http://www.e-insite.net/
> >
> >Looks like the place to view (over-hyped) press releases. :-)

> Yeah e-insite has some great stuff.  Plus their magazines are free.
> Sometimes the articles can be marketing based.

> Here is the link:
>
> http://www.manufacturing.net/dn/index.asp?layout=articleCurrentWeb&artic
> leid=CA159977

Thanks. I'm trying to read it now but the style-sheets are broken so
I'll have to edit them for viewing as the caption text for diagrams
overflows the main text. <grrrrrrrrrrr>

>From what I can read so far, it looks like they're proposing
igniting lean mixtures with extremely-hot sparks; and getting
reduced NOx ... I'm sceptical. Will need some convincing.

> This must be one of their new magazines:
>
> http://www.autotestreport.com/
>
> as I have not seen it before. Also check out
>
> www.motor.com
>
> another free magazine.

I'll put them on my list. Thanks.

--
 /"\  Bernd Felsche - Innovative Reckoning, Perth, Western Australia
 \ /      ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!       |