Ignition controller

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Fri Oct 12 01:14:27 GMT 2001

Jason Mauldin tapped away at the keyboard with:
> Has anyone toyed around with the Jaycar Programmable
> Electronic Ignition Kit?  It's available from
> Autospeed  for about $30US.

You could also try http://www.jaycar.com.au
Item number KC5202

> Just curious, because I would like to get the
> megaquirt system, but then that leaves my timing
> uncontrolled, unless I leave the Stock ECU in the car.

It's only for rpm-based ignition advance "re-profiling"

--
 /"\  Bernd Felsche - Innovative Reckoning, Perth, Western Australia
 \ /      ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!       |