plug readings vs electronics

Gregory A. Parmer gparmer at acesag.auburn.edu
Fri Oct 12 01:36:51 GMT 2001

> At the end of your FAC collection, I found a book reference:
>    Performance Ignition Systems -- Drs Guide to Optimizing Your Ignition --
> ISBN 1-55788-306.
>
> At Amazon I couldn't find it, but this one I did:
>    Performance Ignition Systems : Electronic or Breaker-Point Ignition
>    System Tuning for Maximum Performance, Power and Economy
>    by Christopher Jacobs, Christopher A. Jacob
> Are these the same?
>
> The Customer Review doesn't sound to promising.

Yup. If you expect much you're wasting your time. *IF* you need the
few diagrams that detail the likenesses in Chrysler, GM, and Fomoco
ignition amplifiers and you're not terribly knowledgable in ignitions
already, if fills a void. If I wasn't so lazy I'd do my own write-up
and pictures of those diagrams (for copyright reasons). If you can
get to the book and a copier, you're probably only interested in pp105-6.
:)

-greg