Lst - The ability

Gregory A. Parmer gparmer at acesag.auburn.edu
Fri Oct 12 01:54:55 GMT 2001

> Nice little virus you're send out there slick. Invest in a virus scanner.

Invest a little time in the archives and you'll figure which
*contributors* are worthy of a nickname like "slick."  We're happy for
you that your software caught it, but you're fooling yourself if you
think it always will. Note the .sig line.  :)

EFI/auto content: a GM HEI module will fit inside a Ford Durasuck box.
Be sure to mount it with a heat sink. I surmise the FoMoCo box is at
least good for that...

-greg

Greg Parmer                         Good judgment comes from experience,
Network Engineer                    and a lot of that comes from bad
Cooperative Extension &             judgment.
  College of Agriculture
Auburn University, AL               http://www.aces.edu/~gparmer/efi