turbos

Eric Fahlgren efahl at adams.com
Fri Oct 12 13:17:50 GMT 2001

Bruce wrote:

> 4-6 PSI, hehehe
> That will last for oh about 20 mins.
> While fun, it's a tease.
> Seriously, once you tinker with boost, it's addictive.
> Drugs are just like a craving for something sweet compared to the addiction
> of boost.

Truer words were never spoken.  Boost is so much better than drugs,
it's "free", just turn the screw a little more and aaah!

> Santi wrote:
> > engine, but intent to keep the boost below 8psi MAX, I'm thinking that

Santi, I had to laugh out loud at this one, you made my day. :)

Eric
At 19 psi and getting ready for water and better ECU.

--
Eric Fahlgren                            Mechanical Dynamics, Inc
efahl at adams.com                          Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA