turbos

Eric Fahlgren efahl at adams.com
Fri Oct 12 13:19:45 GMT 2001

Santi Udomkesmalee wrote:

> well okay... you guys have convinced me to drop the project, and think of a
> new one.  But after that display of turbo lust, you guys have convinced me
> that my next project will involve turbos.  thanks for the advice guys.

NO!  Don't drop the project.  There aren't enough boostheads in
the world.  You will learn a lot by blowing up that ragged old
motor, plus you'll have a lot of fun doing so.  I think the guys
were just warning you that to "keep it under 8 psi" is beyond
the self control of mere mortals.

--
Eric Fahlgren                            Mechanical Dynamics, Inc
efahl at adams.com                          Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA