Aerochargers are better than a twin screw!! hahaha ;-)

Stephen Andersen SAndersen at advan-tek.com
Mon Oct 15 01:30:56 GMT 2001

Don't misread my comments here, I am not at all
bashing turbos.  My two cars previous to my current
one were turbocharged.

I was/am merely stating that aerocharger's information,
and those here that believe it, which indicated that
a PD supercharger had a boost curve anything like the
one on their web site was patently false...

I am still in serious internal debate over whether I
should turbo my car, or put a Whipple twin screw on it.

Steve

Stephen M. Andersen, P.E.                              (302) 326-6405
Technical Director                                    FAX  (302) 326-6401
AdvanTek International, LLC                     Cell   (302) 547-9842
56 Read's Way                               andersen at Advan-Tek.com
New Castle, DE 19720