Aerochargers are better than a twin screw!! hahaha ;-)

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Mon Oct 15 01:31:22 GMT 2001

--part1_3e.12e12639.28fb962e_boundary

There are a number of 3,000+ lb regals turning 8's and a couple in the 7's.
They have turbos and under 300cid.  The engines last more than a few runs too.
I've yet to see mechanically SC'd cars do it so well.
Terry Houston is turning 8's with (very ported) buick regal heads
and a single turbo. The whipples are nice, but still not there yet.
All IMO, of course.  Mike V.

> I've helped out on a car with a Whipple twin screw SC, it makes 15psi at
> 1500rpm, and will hold it all the way from there to redline....

--part1_3e.12e12639.28fb962e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>There are a number of 3,000+ lb regals turning 8's and a couple in the 7's.
<BR>They have turbos and under 300cid. &nbsp;The engines last more than a few runs too.
<BR>I've yet to see mechanically SC'd cars do it so well.
<BR>Terry Houston is turning 8's with (very ported) buick regal heads
<BR>and a single turbo. The whipples are nice, but still not there yet.
<BR>All IMO, of course. &nbsp;Mike V.
<BR><BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">
<BR>I've helped out on a car with a Whipple twin screw SC, it makes 15psi at
<BR>1500rpm, and will hold it all the way from there to redline....
<BR>
<BR></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BR>
<BR></FONT></HTML>