Aerochargers are better than a twin screw!! hahaha ;-)

Kris Weldy volvo4life at home.com
Tue Oct 16 06:13:59 GMT 2001

I agree-remember a normally aspirated motor works in a "pressure state"
meaning that it gets 14.7 psi of air-so a na motor is not really a unboosted
motor...think about it...14.7 psi of air pressure on any na motor-its
turbo-just not mechanically turboed..LOL

Your freind,
Kris Weldy
Arlington Texas
Jap spec powered Supra
Mini hennessey Viper(dodge avenger * bling * bling).