Aerochargers now Transmissions

Davison, Brian Brian.Davison at us.ina.com
Tue Oct 16 15:04:42 GMT 2001

Sure, put a clutch in it!  I also would love to figure that one out.

I was toying with the idea of a DIY "active" differential.  Is anyone out
there interested in or currently involved in some drivetrain projects (off
or on list)?  I may wind up building up my Probe GT for SCCA ClubRally since
they seem to have a pretty unrestricted open class that'll allow a RWD
conversion.

Brian