Lean burn engines

Mark S. Riley turbotuneusltd at triad.rr.com
Thu Oct 18 12:54:01 GMT 2001

horsepower wise, the 360 4 bbl heads are the best air flowing iron heads
ever released by anybody on a production vehicle. As far as gas mileage
goes, you might check with some of the AMC groups. I really think the later
"dogleg" exhaust port heads were better in all aspects of operation. Many
years ago, helped drag race a 338" AMC in E gas. 10.25 at 134 mph was about
the best it ever went. Mark