Fuel injector angle and timing

Santi Udomkesmalee scathontiphat at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 18 12:59:47 GMT 2001

I was wondering if you guys could give me some info, or point me in the
right direction concerning fuel injector placement and timing.  I need to
decide where and at what angle to place our fuel injectors.  I've heard
several theories on this (ie pointing it upstream, aiming directly at the
valve, etc...) but no real numbers, and I'd like to get some good reading
done on this.  Also, I need to decide on injector timing.  So if you guys
have any suggestions, or suggestions for reading, I'd be glad to take them.
Just in case it helps, the engine is a 600cc DOHC motorcycle engine that's
turbocharged, and runs on E85(85% ethanol).  Thanks

-santi