Lean burn engines

jaredryan at compuserve.com jaredryan at compuserve.com
Thu Oct 18 23:09:20 GMT 2001

On 17 Oct 2001, at 23:40, Stuart Hastings wrote:

> Dunno if Chrysler had
> their own 360.

Chrysler did have its own 360.  I've encountered a '72 Dodge pickup
with a 360, and a '76 Chrysler Cordoba with a 360, both from the
factory.  According to my '72 book here, the 318 and 360 were the
"small-block" versions available in that year, no mention of anything
else (but again this is only '72).

My only point is that the Chrysler 360 and AMC 360 just have to be
different engines that just happen to have almost the same
displacement.