WB 02 Boards- E85

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Fri Oct 19 06:04:34 GMT 2001

All the WB graphs I've seen show Vout vs A/F as a curve with
an extra bend at stoich.  If you graph the inverse F/A, you will
get 2 straight lines intersecting at stoich.  This is explained
with actual numbers in the LED display explanation in
incoming.  The 2 straight lines are converted to a single
straight line of fuel added/display movement by the display ckt.

Bruce Roe

Bruce RoeOn Fri, 19 Oct 2001 14:07:22 +1000 "Don DRI05 Ricciardiello"