Aerochargers are better than (insert compressor)

Greg Hermann bearbvd at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 19 12:24:00 GMT 2001

Think you missed my point, Clay.

With this controller, the waste gate would be WIDE open at idle and cruise
(for LOW back pressure), and only close when there was demand for boost
(significantly opened throttle) , then begine to bleed as boost hit its
set-point.

My concern is that the vlave poppet in the waste gate might run a LOT
hotter than intended with so much off seat time--- but maybe not.

Greg