Motec/Bosch O2 question

Andrew Theurer habanero at us.ibm.com
Fri Oct 19 15:00:29 GMT 2001

I was looking at the docs for the M48 and wide band lambda option, and I saw
that the M48 just gets the voltage signal from the sensor, and nothing else.
There is a heater for the sensor, but it just gets 12v from the car.  Does
the heater keep the sensor at a constant temp?  I thought this sensor's
voltage would vary based on exhaust temp?  I don't see any provision for the
Motec to correct for exhaust temps.  Can someone with a motec and bosch wb-o2
shed some light?

Thanks,
Andrew