Water spray

Mark Chauvin chauvin at ghg.net
Fri Oct 19 17:41:42 GMT 2001

OK, I have another thought.  If you're going to spray water downstream
of the MAF (assuming your car has one), then using compressed air to
atomize & deliver a water stream will mess up your a/f ratio, if your
car's using the MAF to determine a/f ratio.  that's bad.  So what is
the harm in spraying ahead of the MAF?  Will that hurt it or throw off
accuracy?  What if you did it ahead of the air filter, so any large
drops wouldn't make it through?

Just thinking, probably too much again...
-Mark