WBO2 LCD digital display

Enzo Iadevaia enzo5555 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 05:07:25 GMT 2001

Hey bob

Thanks,  I just want to display the voltage and then i will convert it using
the table..(Im sure i will memorize it quite quickly)  I found some cheap
LCD displays that have jumpers for 200mv, 20v, 200v, 500v, etc..for about 15
bucks. I also noticed that you can get either a 9v version or a 5v
version... Will i be able to use the 5v version on the diy wb02 board? Or
should i just get a 9v battery and use it that way?