WBO2 LCD digital display

Robert W. Hughes rwhughe at ev1.net
Mon Oct 22 14:28:42 GMT 2001

The defining question is will the meter work with a common connection
(ground) to the voltage being measured. Most of the cheaper ones won't.
The one in your link just doesn't say. You could ask the supplier or
just go with the 9v version and a separate battery.

The world is full of gotchas

--
Robert W. Hughes (Bob)
BackYard Engineering