Effectiveness of RAM induction? (AFM replacement)

Wally Frederick wjf at vx.com
Mon Oct 22 13:58:18 GMT 2001

Here's a cheap DIY PIC84 programmer that I used with good
results. http://www.covingtoninnovations.com/noppp/

I have moved from CCS-C for the PIC to Basic Micro
http://www.basicmicro.com/index.html and also use
one of their programming/development boards.
Mostly because I'm not a "real" programmer yet and
the basic Micro offered a lot of built in functionality
which lets a part time hobbyist like me do more in the
little spare time that I have. I can also use it with
any of the PIC/AMTEL/Scenix chips.

With it I wrote a program in a couple of hours for a
Distributorless Ignition System project that I'm working
on. Whether it works or not is a different story :)
Maybe I'll send some photos of my pistons after I
have blown a few pre-ignition holes in them :)

Good luck

Wally