WBO2 LCD digital display

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Mon Oct 22 18:51:30 GMT 2001

As long as your running closed loop (and software for a cat converter), you
see it swinging.  If you set the cross over at 14.7 and want to maintain
that then it's just a fact of life there will be toggling.

Anything you do to slow it down, really slows it down, and generally does
alot of averaging.  Both of which you don't want, IMO
YMMV
Bruce