Sportsman 2 heads

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Mon Oct 22 19:57:24 GMT 2001

Just careful smooth out the chambers.  Then add a slight radius from where
the actual chamber meets the head surface.
  Your looking to reduce the chambers surface area, and get rid of any
microscopic *hot spots*.  No need to get tooo carried away, since there will
be a little coating of Carbon accumulating.  Ahh, nutter use for WI <g>...
Bruce