[EFI] Source for high pressure 12v water pump

Scott Flanagan gte861v at prism.gatech.edu
Mon Oct 22 20:53:24 GMT 2001

Just a quick question while on the topic of water injection, this might be kind
of a dumb question, if so please forgive me.  Why can't fuel injectors be used?
Can they not run with water, or are the flow rates just not right?  Thanks,

Scott Flanagan
GT Motorsports Powertrain / Head Machinist
www.me.gatech.edu/gtmotorsports/
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta GA, 30332
gte861v at prism.gatech.edu  Cell: 404-314-0775