[EFI] Source for high pressure 12v water pump

Matt Henson hensonator at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 21:04:38 GMT 2001

I believe that the water will damage them over time.
At least that's what I was told by some expert when I
was researching my system.  I think that it was
something about the fuel acting as a lubercation.  I
think that most will want to use distilled water for
injection anyway so there shouldn't be deposits.
-Matt