[EFI] Source for high pressure 12v water pump

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Mon Oct 22 21:11:29 GMT 2001

For what I like to see, the pattern is just lousy.
Take it to the PSI I like, and who knows what you'll have.
1/8" pipe plug,  .010-.012" hole and away ya go.  I see Jegs is carring
1/16" pipe taps now.
BTW, when drilling a .010" diameter hole in a fitting, first drill it out to
say .060" then solder it shut.  Drilling much of a hole with a .010 drill is
a PITA, also makes recalibrating easier, if you go too big solder it shut
and try again.  Need more wawa, drill a couple holes in the same .060
soldered plug.
Bruce