[EFI] Source for high pressure 12v water pump

Stephen Webb swebb at netlab.uky.edu
Tue Oct 23 02:09:44 GMT 2001

> Personnally. I wouldn't mess with anything less then 200 PSI.  The  idea is
> to atomize the water as best as possible.   At 250 PSI (what we run on the
> tractor) the spray is cloud like.   Just like fuel the finer the droplets
> the easier they react.
> Bruce

Hmm.  I have found some nozzles (sprayers? jets? foggers? things..) that
operate at 75-100 PSI.  I will have to dig up the specs, but the median
droplet size was impressively small (to me, anyway).  Pictures of the
thing in action were impressive as well.

I'm not building a monster tractor, so I'm hoping I can get away with the
100 psi pumps.

(most fuel pressures are less, no?)
-Steve