MAF experiments

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Tue Oct 23 14:06:48 GMT 2001

The point of it all was to use as little material as possible, and to
straighten the path as much as possible.  ie, Meaning make long,  if there
is such a thing as 2" thick honeycomb, that might be an answer if it was
thick enough to with stand a back fire.   The brass stock approach is one of
the building blocks of the  universe as far as Doc goes.  We've used it for
fabing all kinds of prototype stuff.  Being able to cut it with scissors,
and solder it is a good thing.
Bruce