Difference in MAF sensors?

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Wed Oct 24 01:58:19 GMT 2001

How much longer do you suppose they will be available?.
Getting a good MAF even after market for a GN is slim any more.

Might be the time to bite the bullet, and just go to a 1227730 (90-92) ECM.
More work, yes, but the MAP as of at least 95 was still in use.

Standard Ignition products also show them as different.
Bruce

From: "Jay Melton" <devldog943 at mindspring.com>
Subject: Difference in MAF sensors?