WB O2 Display, WI

David Harris dharris2112 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 03:00:06 GMT 2001

WB O2 Display:

Maybe this is a stupid question since I'm new to the
list but why not simply use a microcontroller?
Microchip and Atmel make some pretty cheap (less than
$20) and capable micros (you could make an Atmel
programmer for less than $10). You could put the curve
in a lookup table and display A/F directly. You could
also output a traditional 0-1V for the stock ECU and
replace the narrowband O2 completely...

This is my plan for one of the weekends this winter.
If no one else has designed something by then, I'll
upload it to the server...

Water Injection:

Many of us on the WI list have been using the
ShureFlow with no issues (I personally don't as I have
an Aquamist 1S). I believe that most people use the
Aquamist 0.7mm to 0.9mm jets with that pump. These are
people running 25 to 30PSI for dragracing and 20 to
25PSI for road racing. Is there anyone on the list
running more boost than this? Just curious...

Pretty cool list by the way. It's pretty prolific ;-)

Dave
91 GVR4's #619 & #849

=====
Drive Hard--Look Good--Be Loud--Get Some