wb lcd

Bill Shaw w.shawsr at att.net
Wed Oct 24 03:03:35 GMT 2001

I've just uploaded a file to incoming
ftp://diy-efi.org/incoming/ called LCDSPEC.TXT which
contains my first pass at the diy-wb lcd display firmware
specifications.  It's a bit crude and probably won't get
much more refined,  but it should be enough to get the idea
across.  Please review and comment.

I could use a few good men to assist on a few items:

A CS type to help with some of the coding,  mostly in C,
maybe a bit of PIC assembler.
A mechanical type to do the box modification drawings
A clerical type to back-annotate the Excel spread sheet with
the parts list
An Orcad V9 type to back annotate the schematic.

I have a lot of the lower level code from other projects
that I'm using,  so I have a good jump start on the
firmware.  The layout is almost done,  Nic van der Walt is
doing some final tweaks,  then the gerbers will be uploaded.

Any brave volunteers please reply direct,  and please keep
wb lcd in the subject,  it gets sorted into a different
folder of mine.

Thanks,

Bill