MegaSquirt Group Purcha

Joshua Ely braxx at mediaone.net
Wed Oct 24 16:43:51 GMT 2001

Awesome. I'll be in on the group buy.
Here's a good question. You say that you need 100 orders to get
the cost down to $100. What do you think the cost will be if
you get 1,000 orders? I know the price droped drastically on
the DIY-WB because of the large amount ordered. I am guessing
that there was almost 800 diy-wb pcb's ordered. I think you guys
have a hot item here. Please keep up the good work.