MegaSquirt Group Purcha

Al Grippo grippo at jlab.org
Wed Oct 24 16:29:27 GMT 2001

The MegaSquirt Group Purchase is now starting up. First, we have updated

the schematics and embedded code to
reflect the new changes to the driver circuit - see:

    http://www.bgsoflex.com/megasquirt.html

The group purchase is for the PCB (with silkscreen and soldermask), all
components, CPU programmed with the
embedded code, choice of MAP sensor (1-bar or 2-bar) and LMB case - a
complete system. The price is expected
to be about US$100.00 plus shipping for each unit, provided we have at
least 100 units in the group purchase (price
is driven by the PCB fabrication), so pass this information along to
other lists, car groups, etc. We will do only one
group purchase (these take tremendous amounts of time and coordination),

so if you are interested sign up or miss
out.

A sign-up page for the group purchase, as well as a target time
schedule, is posted at:

            http://www.bgsoflex.com/register.html

Once you sign up, you will receive confimation when we process the
database, and we will keep you in the loop
regarding when to send payment, time schedule, etc.

If there are questions about the group purchase, email Al Grippo at
grippo at jlab.org

                                                   - Al Grippo