Oz WB PCBs - now available

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Wed Oct 24 16:01:08 GMT 2001

Poor Peter,
You just seem to be such a victim.   You got picked on for lieing, tisk
tisk.  That has nothing to do with nationality.  Same thing would have
happened if you were a USA citizen.
BTW, it's boring to listen to you talk about what a miserable place
Australia is.   I'd always thought of it as place to go on Holiday.

Come on Peter, fess up.  Be a man and just publicly announce what your up
to.  The world will find out anyway, that is if you keep your word.  Why
should you be so afraid?.   Come on Peter, I already have the letter in
which you explain what your doing and plan to do.  So there is no harm in
actually telling the list what your really doing.  They'll see it anyway.

I've repeatedly said I reserve the right to forward private email to the
list.  And you continue to write to me, what part of that sentence don't you
understand.

So Peter, lets hear about your Grand Plan.

Wiggle, wiggle
Cheers,
Bruce

From: "rr" <RRauscher at nni.com>