Oz WB PCBs - now available - Or how I screwed the list

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Wed Oct 24 15:45:19 GMT 2001

Can you manage to dial the phone on your own?.
You know, walk all the way to where it is, research the number to call, lift
the receiver off the hook, and push the buttons, and then have to wait for
the other person to answer.
Golly, that really must be about heart breaking for you.  I've sent and
received items from Australia, they do have a mail system there, postage is
hardly more then buying a coke, customs well that can take a few days,
taxes?, how much tax do they charge on a $3 part?.  Those are the lamest
excuses for breaking ones word, or someone's acceptance of anothers actions,
I've ever heard.

BTW, has he informed you of what covering expenses really means?.
Do you fail to see, that but for his greed, the list will revert to a *hit
reply* list?.
Bruce